Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

to kill a cat..?

Options
  • 15-06-2008 2:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,334 ✭✭✭

Im having problem with 2 wild cats in my area. they have attacked my small dog twice and keep us up at night sqawking all night.

will a pellet gun that fires at 300 fps hurt the cat? what power would kill it?

its not that im cruel i just want to get rid of the b*stards!:D

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,359 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

If you want rid of the cats, call a cat shelter or the ISPCA to get the cats removed. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kdouglas

Im having problem with 2 wild cats in my area. they have attacked my small dog twice and keep us up at night sqawking all night.

will a pellet gun that fires at 300 fps hurt the cat? what power would kill it?

its not that im cruel i just want to get rid of the b*stards!:D

Banned for a week, go do some reading about what airsoft is.

Airsoft devices should never, ever be used to shoot innocent animals (just because they annoy you or attack your dog does not make them any less innocent or defenseless)

If you have a problem with cats, do as feylya said and call the ISPCA

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement