Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy aquarium supplies online?

Options
  • 15-06-2008 1:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭

Hello All,

I regularly use King British Safe Water & Safe Guard. I'm fed up paying €6.99 everytime I need to get some for a 100ml bottle.

Anyone know a reputable place online where I might get a better deal?

Cheers in advance :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 266 ✭✭SCI

donal7 wrote: »
    Hello All,

I regularly use King British Safe Water & Safe Guard. I'm fed up paying €6.99 everytime I need to get some for a 100ml bottle.

Anyone know a reputable place online where I might get a better deal?

Cheers in advance :)

Ebay?

• Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭carwash_2006

Get a bigger bottle? If they don't have them in the store ask them, they should be able to get it for you. These treatments always get much better value as the bottle gets bigger.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 266 ✭✭SCI

Get a bigger bottle? If they don't have them in the store ask them, they should be able to get it for you. These treatments always get much better value as the bottle gets bigger.

Or just let the chlorine in your water evaporate off over a few days in
    a bucket for free. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭ValerieR

Yes, the chlorine will evaporate but the chloramines won't. And they're toxic to fish too.

OP, I often use zooplus.ie online. I don't know whether they have this particular product but it might be of use to you.

Valerie

Advertisement