Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

rip problem

Options
  • 15-06-2008 12:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭

hey guys
    so my cd rip problem when i put a disc in and check my drives its there but when i put a disc in and go to rip it with my media player ...bang... nothing it tells me there in no disc in the drive........ i have checked my settings an they all seem fine.
    reinstall?
    or other problem?
    cheers!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 176 ✭✭dhaddock

is it like this for all of your cd's??

have you tried to do it with any other apps (e.g iTunes) ??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭corpseorourke

ye mate it does it with all cd,s no i havnt tried another program just yet i dont have 1 and i used windows only a few weeks ago and it was fine now i did format resently and reinstall WMP
    now i will reinstall if i have to but i thought there could be another possible answer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 176 ✭✭dhaddock

does wmp find your cd drive?

go to tools - options
    click the devices tab

check if it finds it, if not add it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭corpseorourke

i installed a creative media source then my wmp rip problem just fixed its self weird but every time i put in a new disc to rip i need to close down wmp an reopen it to pick up the disc change not to big a deal i guess

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,011 Mod ✭✭✭✭yoyo

i installed a creative media source then my wmp rip problem just fixed its self weird but every time i put in a new disc to rip i need to close down wmp an reopen it to pick up the disc change not to big a deal i guess
    CDex is a good alternative free cd ripping tool :)

Nick

• Advertisement
Advertisement