Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are the players gone on IPOKER?

Options
  • 15-06-2008 4:25am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 243 ✭✭

Why are there no cash players on IPOKER anymore? Ive also noticed they have got rid of most DP tables. Is that one of the reasons there is a shortage of players??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,646 ✭✭✭cooker3

I found the opposite, it has never been busier
    There have been some nights when there literally a waiting list on every table

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,454 ✭✭✭hf4z6sqo7vjngi

The number of cash players on Ipoker has increased and is only behind Stars/Full Tilt on PokerScout, what times are you playing as it may have something to do with it. As Cooker mentioned there is a waiting list at nearly every table

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,771 ✭✭✭TommyGunne

Wow cash is amazing on iPoker now? This has been one of my best weekends ever!

• Registered Users Posts: 663 ✭✭✭CourierCollie

Maybe the opr has the 'hide full tables' box clicked on. IPoker busier than ever.

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭eamonzo

Maybe the opr has the 'hide full tables' box clicked on. IPoker busier than ever.

I was just going to say that, happened me before :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,563 ✭✭✭sikes

or else hes in the limit holdem tab. That always tilts me

• Registered Users Posts: 39,140 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

I say into a limit table yesterday, wondered wy everyone was so deep
    first hand i play is my button, flop a set, turn a house, betting the whole way, two callers, huge pot,
    and I run :D

• Registered Users Posts: 595 ✭✭✭Tight Ted

Why are there no cash players on IPOKER anymore? Ive also noticed they have got rid of most DP tables. Is that one of the reasons there is a shortage of players??

They must have seen you coming and wisely scampered.

Advertisement