Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Website for lost pets?

Options
  • 14-06-2008 8:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭

Saw a dog this evening I thought was lost in the Santry/Coolock area. Had a collar but no name tag :mad:. Was wandering all over the place and pretty dirty. Very tame. I fed it and it went on its way. It was a white Scottie. Went to a few local shops but no notices up about lost dogs. It could be ok and just a wanderer but it did travel a fair bit from when I first saw it. Where's the best place to see if there is a dog lost matching its description?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 335 ✭✭cobweb

well first off a white scottie is actually a west highland terrier

you could check

www.irishanimals.com
    or pets ireland

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭CuppaCocoa

God, excuse me! Just trying to help! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭T J Hooker

i think what cobweb meant was that you might have been looking for a lost dog sign for a "white scottie" when in fact there might have been one for a west highland terrier which you might not have realised to be one in the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 335 ✭✭cobweb

God, excuse me! Just trying to help! :eek:

yeah sorry didnt mean that to sound so harsh just trying to help if you are looking for the dog. I do forget sometimes how things written dont read for other people like they sound in your head
    many apologies lets hug it out:D

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭cotton

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 audrey2398

Our dog got out and we have searched and cannot find her. Her name is Jessie and she is a cross between a collie and a lab. Snow white down the front and golden coat. Please call 0863863447 if you have any information. Many thanks.

Advertisement