Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Foxboro HotTubes

Options
  • 14-06-2008 7:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 484 ✭✭

what does everyone think of this band. their essentially green day but under a new name, i think there very good, there songs are much different but very enjoyable to listen to

http://youtube.com/watch?v=vMdHosCK12M... here's one of there songs

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,817 ✭✭✭✭Dord

Jeez, at least spell the name right, it's The Foxboro Hot Tubs.

They've been around since October/November last year when they released a free EP to download. The full album was released last month.

Actually it's not Green Day under another name but it does contain the members of Green Day along with 3 other musicians. It's a separate band, just like the other projects they've had before such as The Network.

Check out the album, it's well worth it. Cost me about a tenner from Amazon. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 Holiday Sunrise

I think its brilliant. Your man is right its not Green Day its a band with their members. You can get the album anywhere. Its excellent

Advertisement