Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

stray kitten

Options
  • 14-06-2008 2:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭

Just took in a stray kitten, it has been left on it's own for the last 3 days. Just wondering what to feed it. I have left it a bowl of water and a bowl of milk. I think it is wild and it is very young, is there anything else I can do till I can get it taken by someone who knows more about cat's

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Padjo1981 wrote: »
    Just took in a stray kitten, it has been left on it's own for the last 3 days. Just wondering what to feed it. I have left it a bowl of water and a bowl of milk. I think it is wild and it is very young, is there anything else I can do till I can get it taken by someone who knows more about cat's

The poor little mite,have you checked that the mother is not looking for it,they get very upset when parted with their kittens.
    Depends on the age of the kitten,but you could try some
    kitten food ,all supermarkets stock it.
    Make sure it has somewhere warm to go to.
    Also give CATS AID a ring,they will do all they can and
    will do their very best to home it for you.
    Good Luck.:)

Advertisement