Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Student shot as he leaves German exam

Options
  • 13-06-2008 11:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 45

A student in my school (15) was shot with a 8mm pistol by neo-Nazi's as he left his German exam. Early reports claim a neo-nazi group shot him because he disagreed with Hitler's views.

We are all in shock.

RIP Conor Murphy.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 228 ✭✭conormurphy

Yea I heard something about this, he musta bin a bitch made nigga

RIP:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 676 ✭✭✭ayumi

what school did it happen in?

I never knew this could happen!

RIP

• Registered Users Posts: 7,467 ✭✭✭highlydebased

Something sounds fishy about this.....

• Registered Users Posts: 676 ✭✭✭ayumi

why isnt it on the news??

• Registered Users Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭Matthewthebig

Proof plz

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

I am sure if this was to have happened, it would have been in the newspapers/media, but you provide no sources except your childish rambling...

Enjoy your lies and fail OP.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 Lorthas

I think this is a joke, he says R.I.P conor murphy, and the username of the second poster is conormurphy.... hmm

• Registered Users Posts: 26,558 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

i dunno what's worse, the original post or that people actually were looking for proof.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 228 ✭✭conormurphy

People are doing there Junior Cert, a sign that they are taking a step into the big mature world but yet they fell for this... smh (dunno what that means but I know its a slag)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

Lorthas wrote: »
    I think this is a joke, he says R.I.P conor murphy, and the username of the second poster is conormurphy.... hmm

Thank you, I'm glad *someone* here got it.

Thread locked.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement