Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

VATEIR Down?

Options
  • 13-06-2008 11:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,266 ✭✭✭

Says the server is down is that why my registration has been rejected?:eek:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,466 ✭✭✭highlydebased

Somebody broked the server (again)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,266 ✭✭✭Steyr

Neon will my registration be approved when the server is back?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,466 ✭✭✭highlydebased

Where? on the forums? they are still accessable...

Where? on the forums? they are still accessable...

Yes i got an email saying my registration has been rejected by Vateir? Maybe because im registered with Vatsim???:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 668 ✭✭✭ch252

Steyr wrote: »
    Yes i got an email saying my registration has been rejected by Vateir? Maybe because im registered with Vatsim???:o

No thats not it, I think I seen you were registered at the bottom of the forums before.... your initials arent DmG are they? the only reason I can think of for the forums is if you didn't put your vatsim id after your name, so mine is Darragh Kirwan 1016634 other than that just go here:http://cert.vatsim.net/vatsimnet/regch.php and change region to whichever your is, I forget if the options are Ireland or Europe but you'll know when you see.

• Advertisement

Cheers D, il give it a try!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,233 ✭✭✭sdanseo

To clarify;-

VATeir is a virtual Area Control Centre within VATSIM itself. You get assigned to both.

The structure:

VATSIM -> VATEUR (Europe Region) -> VATEUD (Europe Except UK Division) -> VATeir vACC

Complex, but quite seamless. And it works.

Advertisement