Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Searching for a new site

Options
  • 13-06-2008 10:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 25

I have decided to finally switch from Ipoker, and i am looking for a new site. Iv heard good things of Cake Poker. Anyone here play on it can advise would you be able to clear the sign up bonus playing roughly 10 hours a week of 100nl, 4 tabling or anyone reccomend a different site. Also is it soft much traffic on the site.??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,163 ✭✭✭Slash/ED

iirc Cake Poker has decent traffic and is soft as hell but its near impossible to use third party software on it (PT, PAHud) and the like, and I think it allows you change your SN every week. This could be a positive or negative for you I suppose.

• Registered Users Posts: 595 ✭✭✭Tight Ted

Cake is da bomb in terms of rakeback, sign-up deals, traffic, fish. But I personal wouldn't use it in a fit because HUD doesn't work on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭Straight Flush

Keep trying sites until you find a decent one, then keep to yourself where the fishpond is.

Advertisement