Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

nero vision

Options
  • 13-06-2008 10:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭

hi, I just bought and downloaded nero 8. Im using the nero vision to burn HD camcorder recordings to dvd rw+. So I burned a few clips onto a dvd. The clip stops after each clip. How do I get it to continously play. Is there something on the burn side??
    Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

havent used it since verions 6 but there should be some option where you configure the dvd munues and layout etc

• Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭betonit

thanks CAlex. I was getting around by pressing stop twice on the time line thing. If it goe pale blue it plays the whole thing

anyways, Its not very user friendly or is it? Simple things like cut, save as. Its hard to navigate thru alot of clips on the one project.

I tied a cut and it apperaed to work but when i went to burn it would not do it and the file i cut was specified in the log., but not the reason..

I'll get used to it???

Advertisement