Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My stats after 14k hands (50nl)

Options
  • 13-06-2008 7:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 325 ✭✭

Would like to have played 20k by this stage but there seems to be so many leaks to my game that I've decided to post my stats up now at this stage.

shot1ez1.jpg

shot2gl9.jpg

Thanks in advance guys.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,956 ✭✭✭CHD

nice post

• Registered Users Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭RedJoker

Your WtSD is very high which implies that you're calling too much. It may also mean that you're not betting enough as well (both for value and as a bluff).

• Registered Users Posts: 6,854 ✭✭✭zuutroy

looks good ...thought 24-28% was std redjoker?...my WSD-W$SD is 28/55...what does this mean?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 325 ✭✭Dirk_Diggler

Calling too much sounds like something I tend to do. Even though you say the stats look good I'm in HUGE negative figures :D
    chdpoker wrote: »
    nice post

Huh?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,646 ✭✭✭cooker3

There is nothing terrible about the stats.
    As for why your losing probably has a lot more to do with postflop then pf. So just post hands of unsure of, hands where you stacked of questionably. That is probably where you will find out what your doing wrong.
    Also it's only 15k so might just be on bad run

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭RedJoker

zuutroy wrote: »
    looks good ...thought 24-28% was std redjoker?...my WSD-W$SD is 28/55...what does this mean?

Well it's within "normal" ranges, however, like most stats, it's pretty meaningless on it's own.

If he was looser and his W$WSF was higher then a 28/49 WtSD/W$SD would probably be fine. However, given how tight he's playing and with a medium W$WSF and medium AF it indicates that he's either not aggressive enough, calling too much or both.

With your 28/55 stats I could guess that you're pretty tight (even if I didn't know that already). The reason is that even though your WtSD is "high" you're actually going to showdown a lot less then a looser player (with a lower WtSD) and, with your high W$SD, you're either doing so at good times, have stronger hands on average when you do or both. Although it may also be an indication that you don't value bet enough.

So even though you and OP have the same WtSD he's doing it at bad times, is running bad or both. And if he were looser and more aggressive then it would probably be fine because, in general, he'd need to call down more and will be called down lighter.

There's no exact figure he should have it's just that his stats indicated that he may have a leak. Hope that makes sense.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 836 ✭✭✭OilBeefHooked2

cooker3 wrote: »
    Also it's only 15k so might just be on bad run
    What would be a good sample size for 50nl?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Calling too much sounds like something I tend to do. Even though you say the stats look good I'm in HUGE negative figures :D

Why block out the figures but leave in the bb/hand? :p

• Registered Users Posts: 6,646 ✭✭✭cooker3

david-k wrote: »
    What would be a good sample size for 50nl?

For any level really. When you do 30k hands, you have reasonable idea of progress but even that has a reasonable margin of error. I have seen breakeven stretches from really top online players over 100k hands

• Registered Users Posts: 595 ✭✭✭Tight Ted

Over my last 15k hands, KK is my biggest loser and QQ is my biggest winner. So basically yeah, 15k is piss.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 595 ✭✭✭Tight Ted

And I play basically 25/40, so there's nothing wrong with being loose pre if you're SICK!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,854 ✭✭✭zuutroy

Tight Ted wrote: »
    And I play basically 25/40, so there's nothing wrong with being loose pre if you're SICK!!!

sounds like you're cheating imo

Advertisement