Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung N-C10 Problem ! ! !

Options
  • 13-06-2008 6:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 728 ✭✭✭

I have a pretty nice system in my room, I think its nice anyway, its just a radio an CD Player really but its big, loud and just what I like. Thing is, Ive had it for a while now and I was just playing it there the other night, Its plugged into a double adaptor with my lamp and laptop too, so it was playing away and I decided to plug in my laptop, I hit the on button and the radio just cut out completely, so obviously I first thought it would be the fuse, it had a 3 amp fuse, I replaced it, but still nothing, no power seems to be getting through at all because it isnt going to stand-by whatsoever. Heres a pic of it on this web-site, I am guessing that its a German model then if I can only find it on German sites:

http://www.bolha.com/index.php/ukaz/image/izd/3023316/slika/4

Anybody Know what could be the problem??? Anyone even know how or where I could fix it, I wouldn't have a clue???

If anyone could shed some light on this subject that would be brilliant.

Thanks,

Andy
    :D;):rolleyes::):confused::eek::cool:

Advertisement