Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Seminar - Migrating to Australia

Options
  • 13-06-2008 6:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

Hi,

I heard an ad on the radio 2 days ago mentioning there would be seminars in Dublin & Cork about migrating to Oz. www.migration.ie was the web site advertised but when I try logging into this, it goes automatically to http://www.migrationabroad.com/

Does anyone have info on these seminars or have been to one recently? Please help...

(Cork)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭kittex

It's obviously a sales event for a visa agent. You know, they do all the work for you in terms of the visa and paperwork etc. Can be quite pricey.

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭deemy

We were at 1 a few months ago. It didn't tell us anything we didnt already know to be honest except pehaps that it would nearly cost as much for visas for our dogs as it would for ourselves.
    It is free to attend so worth going along for a look i guess if u are free. Their costs are roughly €3500 for my visa and another €500 plus for my bf visa. if you do a search on this forum you will see that you can do it alot cheaper DIY if you have the time and patience.
    They have a few offices in ireland 1 in london and a few in oz and new zealand i think

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 yogasiva

Hi Deemy - Can you let me know how you heard of the seminar you attended? I need to find out and attend one...

Many thanks :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭deemy

I heard about it on the radio and rang the number they gave out. I dont have that number but if my memory serves me right I think the web address was migration .ie. they have an office in dublin and I think on the night she said they have an office in Kilkenny also.
    Just checked the site and yes you will be directed to migration.com but just go to 'contact us' and you will find the numbers.
    They are the same company

Advertisement