Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

German!!!!!!!!!!!

Options
  • 13-06-2008 12:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭

Wat did everyone think?????????
    Hard/Easy?????????

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

You need more exclamation/question marks.

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭echter

It was alright, the note threw me (forgot what tired was)

did anyone get the story about the grandparents, i said they found the bracelet in the fridge! what did yer one katrin want?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 453 ✭✭seamus-2k7

they found the brcelet on the aul fella's head although i wrote earlier the it was in the freezer:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 228 ✭✭conormurphy

What happened was, they found the golden bracelet in the fridge. Then Katrin asked Grandpa to read her a history story but he couldn't find his glasses. She really wanted a story so she looked everywhere for the glasses. Grandpa lifted her up so she could look and she found that the glasses were on his head.

I thought it was OK, Id say I got a B, letter was grand but there were some words that I hadnt seen before foor definite came up such as Koffer never heard that. The tape was grand too, wasn't too hard at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭Smartly Dressed

I thought it was a pretty easy paper. I wasn't able to do the note, though, so instead I just wrote down all the vocabulary for the words. I should get some marks for it.

They found the armband/braclet in the fridge beside the butter/ice cream right? And the girl found her grandfathers glasses on his head?

Can anyone tell me what the directions were on the listening? I got everything except:

go left and you'll come to a "......". Never heard the word before.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

I think I screwed up in this exam by basically filling up the paper full of irrelevant stuff. The tape test was a *alls tbh. Hardest tape test yet and thats in ordinary. All the exam papers I done where far handier than this. I would be happy if I managed to scrape a pass, most of the class (class of 8 or 9) taught the test was pretty hard and came out of it thinking they failed maybe thats because the fact we didn't have a german teacher untill late on in 2nd year (well the teacher we had could not teach).

• Registered Users Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

well in the ordinary level paper i got go left past the (forget what this word was) and straight on to the post office or something..

well in the ordinary level paper i got go left past the (forget what this word was) and straight on to the post office or something..

Yeah, it was the same in higher level.

Does anyone know what you turn left at?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 228 ✭✭conormurphy

I thought it was a pretty easy paper. I wasn't able to do the note, though, so instead I just wrote down all the vocabulary for the words. I should get some marks for it.

They found the armband/braclet in the fridge beside the butter/ice cream right? And the girl found her grandfathers glasses on his head?

Can anyone tell me what the directions were on the listening? I got everything except:

Kreuzung - Crossroads

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭echter

Kreuzung - Crossroads

DAMN!! i just said lights :(

• Advertisement

Kreuzung - Crossroads

That's the one. I can't believe we never learned that word. Of course my German teacher would say differently.

Advertisement