Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ice rinks.

Options
  • 13-06-2008 11:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 9,969 ✭✭✭

well there or is there any sign of ireland getting more ice rinks around the country. would love see one coming to galway. not just the ones that are around for christmas. the real deal i'm talking about.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭TheBigRedDog

There was a few proposals around the place but none of them have come to fruition. I'm hoping one will finally break through!

• Registered Users Posts: 233 ✭✭synacron trion

The last proposal I saw for an ice rink in galway was the rainbow ice rink. This proposal was years ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,969 ✭✭✭cena

yeah i heard about that one in galway. its was yeras ago. would love to ice hockey become a big sport over here. plenty of people wuld love to play it. i'm sure ploish people would like to play it. they could even teach oushow the play it.

Advertisement