Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Faulty Towers "might" be coming to Co. Louth

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,432 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

That page isn't loading for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 495 ✭✭LOTTOWINNER

Sorry about that! Link not working!

Front page of Dundalk Democrat, story about reality tv show by RTE, were celebs take over the running of an hotel, very possibly Bellingham Castle hotel.

• Registered Users Posts: 32 tIS hImSelF

Bellingham castle has only been short listed as a possible venue, not set in stone as yet. Would be great tho, would really add to the local economy - think what it would do for tourism in the region.

I must say the reality shows coming out of RTE at the moment are top class. I really enjoyed Celebrity Bainisteoir, very well done. Beats watching the fricking Big Brother muck.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 BetsyGray

Sounds like a great idea. Any mention of who the celebs might be? I mean are we talking local "z list" celebs or what?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 227 ✭✭dfcelt

Drove past the gates this morning, closed off for private function c/w security guard in a hut! Worst kept secret location in Ireland.........

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,432 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

Don't think it's meant to be secret. It was reported in the media afaik.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

dfcelt wrote: »
    Drove past the gates this morning, closed off for private function c/w security guard in a hut! Worst kept secret location in Ireland.........

Dooh:rolleyes:
    Don't you read the papers or watch TV. It's far from a secret it's meant to be. The producers will be bitterly disappointed if all that publicity has failed to reach the audience.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,719 ✭✭✭sudzs

Brace yourselves!!! It's starting this weekend..... Saturday evening, 9.45, RTE1! :D

Advertisement