Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Legends On-board vids

Options
  • 13-06-2008 10:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭

Hey,

Below is a link to my page on youtube. I have 3 videos uploaded from last weekends UK Legend Championship. Not being registered for the British Championship meant i had to start last for all the races but it made for interesting racing! :)
    Ireland will have it's very own Legend Championship for 2009, anyone interested should checkout www.samsport.ie
    It is one of the cheapest forms of motorsport available. The whole weekend only cost me €60 on fuel (plus entry fee obviously), and that was for 6 races and 2 practice sessions!

http://www.youtube.com/nikimere

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,318 ✭✭✭✭carchaeologist

I was at mondello on the 8th,the legends are the best looking race series iv seen in years!!Retro cool man!!:D

Advertisement