Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

question about flea control

Options
  • 13-06-2008 2:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭

hi all. have a question for ye. i have a bitch that i'm hoping to breed from and she is due in season within the next month or two, and i'm wondering is it safe to use the stronghold spot-on or will it affect her reproductive cycle in anyway or ability to concive? i will be consulting a vet but just wondering can anyone give me an idea beforehand.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,038 ✭✭✭whitser

i think its ok. you should also make sure shes wormed before getting her sired. drontal before pregnancy and during it you can use the parazol bottle.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 HunterS

Pretty sure the frontline plus can be used on pregent cats but only the plus one. But one thing to consider is that they do contain an insecticide so do keep an eye out for any undesired reactions.

Now saying that I used it on my two 'bout twice a year for 5 years with great results. Hav't used any flea control in 3 years. I jus' keep them well gromed using seperate brushes for each cat. :)

Advertisement