Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where would you seek out zombies to destroy

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,835 ✭✭✭unreggd

No no you've gotten it all wrong

Its not about seeking out zombies

Its about survival, when theres no other way out

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭kenneths

PRACTISE FOR THE REAL THING MAYBE ????:confused::p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,930 ✭✭✭Martron

it is all about survival but if it means there is less enemies for me to survive against i reckon i would do a bit of hunting ( for sh1ts and giggles)

now going by what all the films say its where ppl have a really distinct memory of. so thats everywhere so. if they are not ****1ng with your house go out with a ball of weapons. but take uch an arse about face route home that noone will follow you..........

on a personally note i would go to dundrum and any stupid lookin b1tch wearing ugg boots is going to get it ywice in the face......... with the spas 12

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

In a pre-emptive strike in the coming zompocolypse I have taken to raiding cemateries at night and digging up corpses and dismembering them

orestes wrote: »
    In a pre-emptive strike in the coming zompocolypse I have taken to raiding cemateries at night and digging up corpses and dismembering them

its ok you can say you are an archeoligist

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

Martron wrote: »
    its ok you can say you are an archeoligist

That might explain the shovel, but probably not the chainsaw

orestes wrote: »
    That might explain the shovel, but probably not the chainsaw
    its ok its speed archeology!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,082 ✭✭✭lostexpectation

Martron wrote: »
    its ok its speed archeology!!!!!

You must work for the NRA.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,289 ✭✭✭dresden8

It's the NRA that protects our rights to shoot a zombie in the head. With machine-guns. And artillery.

All hail the NRA!

In ireland the NRA means (national roads authourity) in the states its the National rifles association.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭Riddle101

I'd go to the City Centre, that's were most people will become victims because you wouldn't be able to tell the diffrence between a zombie and a normal person, especially if you're outside Central Bank

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,082 ✭✭✭lostexpectation

unreggd wrote: »
    No no you've gotten it all wrong

Its not about seeking out zombies

Its about survival, when theres no other way out

yeah but just so many of them, that you can't go anywhere and some point you gotta start mass clearances.

although these outbreaks last for varying times

• Registered Users Posts: 3,835 ✭✭✭unreggd

yeah but just so many of them, that you can't go anywhere and some point you gotta start mass clearances.

although these outbreaks last for varying times
    No!

You decide where you want/need to go, and kill zombies in your way, only because they're in your way!

Avoid them at all costs!

S U R V I V A L

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,027 ✭✭✭Kama

Survival is the aim; and to increase our chances of survival we need training, and lots of it.

*agrees with self*

To train effectively, we need situations which are as close as possible to the high-intensity, life-or-death, gore-soaked orgy of zombie mutilation as possible.

*mutters incoherently*

For this, we need either something closely resembling a zombie, such as a corpse, or an old person, or my neighbours an actual zombie. Only by creating zombies, and using the zombies as advance training for survival skills in the inevitable zombie apocalypse can we perfect our anti-zombie techniques and provide critically-needed zombie-related knowledge that will enable us to survive the times to come.

*loads syringe and looks around for likely suspects*

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

Hmmmm the "zombie" with cleavage is smiling away in that pic...lol

Advertisement