Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So far

Options
  • 12-06-2008 5:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

Wahat grades do you think you got so far!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 183 ✭✭TransititionMan

English - A/B
    Maths - C
    Geography - A
    Business Studies - A
    CSPE - A/B im debating now :P
    Religion - A
    French - B
    Science - A/B
    Woodwork - (Dont care reli ... probly a C)
    Metalwork - (Again dont care B/C mybe)

Thats it =]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 moe-julligan

jees well done man...even though i post this thread i dont want to jinx it....ive done well i tink...well done man

• Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭lolipops

Geography: B
    History: A/B
    French: A/B
    English: A/B
    Irish: C/B
    Maths: C/D
    Art: B
    Tech graph: on monday
    Cspe: A/B
    Science: A/B
    Religion: C/D

religion and maths were :eek:

*they are all higher level, i was about to change to pass but the examiner made a big deal about it so i stuck with it

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭eVeNtInE

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 256 ✭✭Cow Moolester

English- A/B
    Maths-B
    Irish-C
    Geography-A
    CSPE-A
    Business- B
    History-A
    Science-B
    Religion-C
    Spanish-A

All higher level :)

My Irish Aural was screwed up because an Irish teacher never informed the department that a student dropped down to pass so he was given an honours paper. In the middle of the aural there was a big fuss and we missed out on some of the conversations and the examiner wouldn't repeat the tape

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 31 aingel

English C- Really pisd off bout this.
    Irish B/C
    Maths B/C
    French A
    History A/B
    Science A/B
    Religion A/B
    C.S.P.E A
    Geog A
    Home Ec Tomorrow
    Music Monday- not expecting much though!

By the way im doing all higher level aswell just in case i get silently critisised for not putting down my levels and ppl get curious why... :P
    5 A's and ill be happy :P
    Not expecting anymore and maybe in the margin of 1 or 2 less.
    I totally screwed up both woodwork and metalwork practical as i only started putting work in about 3 weeks to go so i spose i deserve what i get in them its just i loathe my woodwork teacher and frankly i seriously cannot be bothered to study for theory when so much of the marks is going for practical anyways :P
    I believe, however, that i deserve the 5 A's as ive put a reasonable amount of time into study and sacrificed my social life for the 2 weeks before the exam and i feel i should get something for it.
    Not rtying to brag or boast or anything like but I just think i got a few nice papers this year and its doubtful that ill get any grade under a C even after Maths Paper 1 :P
    I acctually totally screwed up my CSPE aswell in section 1 :P
    Got 3 of the pics right and then in the thing after I think I got 1 out of the rest in section 2 which was the Ceanne Chaorle or summat.. please excuse my selling as i dnt do irish :P
    I put irelands national symbol as a heart instead of a harp even though it was on the front on the damn paper...
    and misread some and just skipped others :P
    But i still think i got an A or a B :P hopefully a A :P :P :P
    Good luck 2moro anyways those of you who do Home Ec and German I've already done my french so im happy :P :)
    I say good luck but at this stage luck should have nothing to do with it :P
    So instead i shall say " I hope yopur study paid off" :P :P :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭woodzyx

Irish - ...hopefully an A since I went to an Irish school, otherwise.. bit of a waste of 9 years? =P
    Maths - A/B
    English - A/B
    Art - B
    Tech Graphics - C
    Science - D (I hate it)
    History - C
    Geog - B
    CSPE - A
    Religion - A/B
    French - A/B

edit: all higher but I probably should've done ordinary level science =S

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 Lorthas

Maths - A
    English - A
    Business - B
    Music - Haven't done it yet
    Science - B
    History - A
    Geog - A
    CSPE - A
    Irish - C
    French - B
    All higher level

Note : These are the "if everything goes perfectly" results, so its probably going to be worse than these.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 stop_the_craze

English: A/B
    Irish: A/B
    Maths: A
    French: C/D
    Science: A/B
    Geography: A
    History: C/D
    C.S.P.E: A
    H.E: B
    Business: A/B

Note: Best case scenario results.

• Advertisement

Jesus when i see people wanting to get A in maths im like jesus your good, you must have a good teacher!
    Mine is useless and thrws me in the corner every maths class and he told me id fail my pres :P
    I told him with him correcting them I probly will and i told him im not even gunna read the results when i get them back im just going to forward them onto my old maths teacher... after that he decided to mark it fairly (enough) and i was still one of the highest in the class :P
    SHOWED HIM!

Jesus when i see people wanting to get A in maths im like jesus your good, you must have a good teacher!
    Mine is useless and thrws me in the corner every maths class and he told me id fail my pres :P
    I told him with him correcting them I probly will and i told him im not even gunna read the results when i get them back im just going to forward them onto my old maths teacher... after that he decided to mark it fairly (enough) and i was still one of the highest in the class :P
    SHOWED HIM!
    Oh! Sorry man, I guess I should have mentioned Irish&Maths are Ordinary Level! Sorryyy. Oh and don't be ragin' about the maths. I was in honours nad got like 32% in every exam. It wasn't because of the teacher or anyting but I just couldn't do it at all! I was trying and stuff but it just wouldn't work. So I moved to pass and all of a sudden I just started getting them right and I found out how to do it all. So I did my JC and I think I got the whole two papers right (which I hate saying because then other people who did it and maybe didnt do so good are mad at me and I'm really sorry and I'm not bragging or anything I was just trying to help TransitionMan here.. :().

So I hope you did great in Maths ;).

:P i bet if you went back up to higher level after learning the stuff in ordinary level you'd proberbly get a relativly good result aswell...
    Thanks for that aswell anyways ... makes me feel special :P
    Ive really just forgot about it now anyways no need worrying about it all summer :P :S :P

Good results aswell :P

Thanks ^^. Glad to help.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 shantow

i'd say i got

Maths-B
    Science-B/C
    Geography-A
    French-A
    Business-A
    Irish-C
    English-A