Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help- Good dentist in Cork City

Options
  • 12-06-2008 12:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

Hi,
    I am quite new to Cork. Can anyone recommend a good dentist in Cork City (preferably around centre) and who does not overcharge...:pac:
    Thanks R

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭taram

I go to John Seward on Camden Quay, 60 euro for check up and polish/clean. Very nice guy (the other dentist there, a lady, is also lovely) and helped me with a lot of tips for various small dental problems I had (brushing my braces/dry mouth/sensitive teeth etc).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 FOSSIL HUNTER

Thanks for your help!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Feebles

Not sure if you're interested in another recommendation. Not city centre but excellent dentist. Name is Niall Sharkey. He's in Market Green in Midleton. This is new complex, with Tesco's etc so lots of parking. It's a new practice so all state of the art equipment etc and better still, no waiting times coz he's new there. Anyway, I found him excellent and brilliant if you're nervous. Spends alot of time explaining everything and gives great advice on brushing techniques etc.
    Hope that's of help!

Advertisement