Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

mini!

Options
  • 12-06-2008 11:41am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭

Mini has been entered into the cutest dog competition in the LOK advertiser so please vote for her when you get the next lok advertiser! (that is if you think shes cute!) :D

P5180187.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,131 ✭✭✭Curvy Vixen

And I have seen her (and fed her cupcakes and banana bread!) and can vouch for the fact that she is truly VERY VERY cute!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭Ruby-J

:D ty curvy! so we have your vote?!

P.S. hmmmm banana bread anhd cupcakes they were so yummy! When you making the next batch so i know when to pop round!!! :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 612 ✭✭✭ports best

She would look even cutier with a little spurs jersey on her :p

• Registered Users Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭connundrum

ports best wrote: »
    She would look even cutier with a little spurs jersey on her :p

Or a little Offaly jersey ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 699 ✭✭✭LeahBaby

Cute doggie!!

• Advertisement

well if u can make banana bread and cupcakes as good as curvys and give them to mini and she likes them she might consider changing her arsenal jersey!!!! :D

Ruby-J wrote: »
    well if u can make banana bread and cupcakes as good as curvys and give them to mini and she likes them she might consider changing her arsenal jersey!!!! :D

PMSL :D:D

:p:p:p @ PB!!!

PMSL :D:D

:p:p:p @ PB!!!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

no one makes cupcakes and banana bread quite like aunty curvy!!! yum yum woof woof

minicakes.jpg

go on the arsenal!

minijersey.jpg

• Advertisement

ROFL ~ thanks for that! My screen is now covered in coffee!!!!!

lol sorry

was just trying to show them her jersey but the two pics didnt work out so well im so not as good as kikel at that!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 679 ✭✭✭undecided

Lol thought it was the way to a mans heart was through his stomach!...seems the samme applies for others too!;)

ruby she got my vote IF shadow isnt entered!

ruby your sick doin that to the poor little ugly doggie, and as for you curvy you should know better:p

the poor little ugly doggie

She is NEVER gonna wear a spurs one thats for sure!!!! :eek:

well i would not let her wear a spurs jersey,,, traitors ah shes cute doh,;)

well she might use it to wipe her feet when she comes in from the garden i reckon now....

and i could dry the dishes with it! :D:D:D

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭kikel

Mini has been entered into the cutest dog competition in the LOK advertiser so please vote for her when you get the next lok advertiser! (that is if you think shes cute!) :D

P5180187.jpg

No sign of Mini in the paper!!!!

its because of the arsenal jersey kikel,:D:D

• Advertisement

i know the mean backstards!!! there were "1000s of entries" apparently!!! Sniff sniff...i think she couldve won that comp!!! :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 679 ✭✭✭undecided

was looking for her too! Its a pity :confused:

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭kikel

its because of the arsenal jersey kikel,:D:D

ROFL,

Didn't realise LOK advertiser was that popular. I know it's distributed to almost every household in the area, but i taught nobody really looked at them. Anything that come through my door goes straight to the shredder. Unfortunately i cant fit the Kleeneze book into it that i got this evening.

lol!!! i know! i NEVER read it and it was last month that i flicked through it for some reason and found the competition!!!

Oh I LOVE kleeneze!!!! i buy heaps of stuff from her!!! my whole house is full of gadgets and cleaning agents from it!!! :D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭Mountrath

puppy 1.jpg wow them bowls are bigger than me!
    puppy 2.jpg I wonder if I can eat that

AWWW that is adorable!!! what breed is it and how old? Congratulations!!! its a dote!!!

AWWW that is adorable!!! what breed is it and how old? Congratulations!!! its a dote!!!

Hi Ruby,

He is nearly 7 months at this stage and much bigger I'll try and get better uptodate photos, breed is called Bichon Frise name is Snowey lovely dog costs about 500-600euros... I paid 400euros I think without papers

Upto date photos attached

puppy 1.jpg Hello my name is snowey

puppy 2.jpg Look how long I am

puppy 3.jpg Hello again

puppy 4.jpg Im tried now

puppy 5.jpg Somebody washed my hair do you like it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 699 ✭✭✭LeahBaby

Aww cute doggies. I got a newe doggie on Saturday. A little girl chihuhua. She measures 5 inches toe to mouth... !!

• Advertisement
Advertisement