Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

need display driver ?

Options
  • 11-06-2008 8:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭

im trying to fix my firends laptop but she been having display problems ive checked it and dosent have a driver for the graphics card only thing is i dont know what graphics card it has and she doesnt have discs for it and i cant find the company online does anyone know where i could download the driver for it.the laptop is a Ei systems 4410

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,478 ✭✭✭✭guil

can ya not check it in device manager

• Registered Users Posts: 10,478 ✭✭✭✭guil

just checked a mag i have and theres a program called drivermax, ya can get it from www.innovative-sol.com/drivermax, it auto updates ur drivers havent tried it yet so cant comment on it

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭k123456

Go the manufactuers website, see what updates are available for the model of laptop she has, video related

U might see a listing here for diff types of video card, intel, matrox etc, and u dont know which one the laptop has., restart the laptop and go into the bios, this should tell u which one is physically present

or

Ring the support number for the laptop

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,227 ✭✭✭gamer

THATS an intel 845 chipset motherboard, go to techguys.com support ,click find drivers,or drivers, click EI
    systems, 4410.its an intel 845g graphics card /chipset.you could also
    go to driverguide.com ,register,its free ,they have some drivers 4 ei, or links to EI system drivers, search company name , click ei systems.
    The driver is on on techguys,it also gives the product/component info for 4410laptop EI and any other pc models.
    THATS a common card in certain laptops. Theres drivers there ,
    it says download related 82845G graphics device driver for intel 845g chipset as follows, driver.http://support.thetechguys.com/layout.aspx?ID={54dec725-f31a-4701-9b

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭pmcf

gamer wrote: »
    THATS an intel 845 chipset motherboard, go to techguys.com support ,click find drivers,or drivers, click EI
    systems, 4410.its an intel 845g graphics card /chipset.you could also
    go to driverguide.com ,register,its free ,they have some drivers 4 ei, or links to EI system drivers, search company name , click ei systems.
    The driver is on on techguys,it also gives the product/component info for 4410laptop EI and any other pc models.
    THATS a common card in certain laptops. Theres drivers there ,
    it says download related 82845G graphics device driver for intel 845g chipset as follows, driver.http://support.thetechguys.com/layout.aspx?ID={54dec725-f31a-4701-9b

Thanks i got the driver on driverguide.com its a great site thanks again for your help

• Advertisement
Advertisement