Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

First Interview Since Graduating - how to impress?

Options
  • 11-06-2008 8:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭

ok so I have a interview tomorrow for a position in a small company involved with the regional development centre in my college, the work will allow me to continue on to 4th year while also letting me earn a bit of money.

Thing is I'm that nervous just thinking about actually getting it and having to deliver from what I've learned at college, was wondring has anyone got any idea what an interviewer wants to see from a graduate?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

Bah, bit late to this but how did it go?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

kaimera wrote: »
    Bah, bit late to this but how did it go?

not too bad answered all his questions fairly well and described my position, what i know and what want also, only problem is i mentioned samples of my work and when i sent it on it didnt work :rolleyes:

Advertisement