Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Science

Options
  • 11-06-2008 5:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 228 ✭✭

Has anybody got any ideas about what is going to come up in Science? Any experiments predicted or anything? I wish I didnt leave it til today to study :(

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 winner92

My teacher reckons that hookes law experiment should come up as an experiment question

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 aingel

sorry to sound really stupid but my teacher didnt cover half the course with us and he told us not to bother buying books. so whats hookes law?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 668 ✭✭✭ch252

winner92 wrote: »
    My teacher reckons that hookes law experiment should come up as an experiment question

So did mine....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 668 ✭✭✭ch252

aingel wrote: »
    sorry to sound really stupid but my teacher didnt cover half the course with us and he told us not to bother buying books. so whats hookes law?

The definition is the extension of a spring is directly proportional to the force applied, it you get a spring and add 1N of force, record the extension and add 2N, the extension should be the same because the same weight was added on again...hope that makes some sort of sense to you, I'm confused myself now!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 aingel

kk thank you. ya i kinda get it. it better come up now!lol!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 676 ✭✭✭ayumi

http://jcsciencerevision.googlepages.com go here for notes and as I was told "learn them to get an A or a B"

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭conorod

Yes, learning them will get you an A(if you know the experiments).
    They are all free, I get money only if people click on one of the "ads by google" at the top.

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭conorod

Unfortunately with science they can test most of the course any year since it's all short questions.
    Know carbon dioxide & limewater, that always comes up. Know heat conduction for physics as well as forces, and know the digestive, skeletal and sensory systems for biology.

• Registered Users Posts: 676 ✭✭✭ayumi

know how oxygen is formed and same for carbon dioxide,1 of them comes every year

Advertisement