Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hold em manager problem:

Options
  • 11-06-2008 3:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,039 ✭✭✭

Well Lads,

Can anyone help? Hold Em manager is importing hands really slow, it is also not launching the HUD.

For example, I open up the poker client launch the importer, it immediately slows everything up and tells me there is x amount of used HH's and will cause performance issues. I have the settings configged to move the used HH's to a different folder but they dont seem to be moving.

It is also not recording hands/wins/losses etc properly.

Anyone any idea? Im close to going back to PT2 or buying PT3 cos of this.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,931 ✭✭✭Zab

Well, you could move the files manually to begin with. Are you using Vista?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,039 ✭✭✭Theresalwaysone

I tried moving them. Same thing happens again, even if Ive literally just started importing (so there are no files to import).

No Im on XP.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,931 ✭✭✭Zab

You're sure you're moving them outside of the autoimport folder? And that the folder is set to the HH directory rather than, say, the root directory of the poker application? If so then you should probably try the HM forums.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,434 ✭✭✭cardshark202

post on the hm forum, i dont know whats causing that problem

"the following error occurred when running this report: ERROR XX000: could not read block 7862 of relation 1663/16403/16450: Invalid Argument."

This happens when I open up any tab, it shows no stats, no hands, no reports. It was working fine earlier?

Anyone?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,199 ✭✭✭digiman

Posting this on the HM forum will get you a good answer a lot quicker, thats about the best advice you will probably get from this forum as not enough people are using it etc and the developers are very helpful over there and should sort you out quick enough.
    I also find it dragging its ass all the time when sorting filters and stuff, probably just to big of a database or something as you keep playing.

digiman wrote: »
    Posting this on the HM forum will get you a good answer a lot quicker, thats about the best advice you will probably get from this forum as not enough people are using it etc and the developers are very helpful over there and should sort you out quick enough.
    I also find it dragging its ass all the time when sorting filters and stuff, probably just to big of a database or something as you keep playing.

I did post it.I posted it here too just in case.

Advertisement