Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jordan & Peter Andre tv show last week

Options
  • 11-06-2008 2:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,942 ✭✭✭

Folks,

Bit of useless info on Jordan and Peter Andres tv show on ITV2 last Saturday night.

Nobody else must have noticed it but they were trying to do a Diana and Dodi!

They were being whizzed around Madrid in a big Mercedes by a chauffer and they were not wearing any seatbelts!:eek:

I must be the only one to have noticed this in the British Isles?

Pity the cops can't book them i say.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,004 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

She'd have been ok with her built-in air-bags:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

Enough bags for both of them. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

i thought they came across quite well on the sunday night project

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭JP Liz

Piles of Jordan and Peter Andre's album A Whole New World, were found dumped and covered in bird poo according to The Sun newspaper today.
    40,000 copies of the CD were found discarded under a piece of old tarpaulin in a disused storeroom at Bray Studios in Berkshire, famous for producing the legendary series of Hammer Horror films.
    "Many of the CDs were covered in bird crap and had gone mouldy." claimed an unidentified Sun reader.
    The CD was a colossal failure when it was released in 2006, with tens of thousands of unsold copies being returned to the distributors. It seems a just end for the disastrous CD that was the subject of much ridicule, not least because of Jordan's ear splitting rendition of the album's title track live on television. Watch the video below.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,210 ✭✭✭Lurker1977

ejmaztec wrote: »
    She'd have been ok with her built-in air-bags:rolleyes:

I spilt my coffee laughing:D

• Advertisement
Advertisement