Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Halfrek wins super tuesday

Options
  • 11-06-2008 12:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 335 ✭✭

anyone find out who this halfrek dude is? the man is a machine imo! as u know he won 2 of the ftops and now hes won what is debatebly the toughest poker tourney anywhere in the world, the super tuesday on stars. good for 66k. ive never heard of any other player win 3 such high profile tourneys in such a short space of time.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,956 ✭✭✭CHD

rigged obv.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭HoLLLLLaments

hes still no menlo

edit:ducku winning back to back sunday majors on ftp is better than this i think

• Registered Users Posts: 595 ✭✭✭Tight Ted

Halfrek = Chris Moneymaker.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,873 ✭✭✭RichieLawlor

you all missed out lads Halfrek imo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 irish in oz

I was 15th in this, took home 2,900, not bad for a 200 dollar SNG sat I played this morning. ( Electraspapa )

Was in 3rd when my AKs was busted with KK. Although I did river 4 times to get there, so very happy.

The heads up was with some US dude, who was doing more chatting with the rail rabble than he was playing. Was his first big one so I dont think he minded. Man that rail rabble gets choice, insults, racism, the works. dunno how its allowed IMO

The US guy had a chip lead till Halfrek went all in with 88, US dude calls with QQ. flop comes an 8. could have been very different.

But he does play like a machine whoever he is....

IIO

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,454 ✭✭✭hf4z6sqo7vjngi

Super user account

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,885 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

Super user account

The new advanced one that tells you an 8 is coming on the flop.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 585 ✭✭✭a147pro

Ridiculous stuff really. He's 100% and no. 1 on OPR and that hasn't even been updated to incorporate last night.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,124 ✭✭✭NickyOD

Carlos Mortenson won the Sunday million 2 weeks running. That's an achievement that's unlikely to ever be repeated or matched.

EDIT. I'm not sure if it was actually a million GTD but it was the biggest weekly online tourney at the time.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,796 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

a147pro wrote: »
    Ridiculous stuff really. He's 100% and no. 1 on OPR and that hasn't even been updated to incorporate last night.

Thats only his full tilt stats, it does not include his pokerstars achievement.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

Dario winning the $215r, High Stakes showdown and the $5200 on the same day has got to be one of the most impressive feats. Halfrek is a great player on a heater its always sick when that happens!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭corkie123

you all missed out lads Halfrek imo

thats a secret u just gave away its not for public knowlege lol :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭cuterob

http://pokerdb.thehendonmob.com/player.php?a=s&n=29936

halfrek imo or so the opinion was put on me recently

Advertisement