Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Outlook 2003 annoyance

Options
  • 11-06-2008 12:44pm
    Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭

For some reason when I hit reply on an email the text becomes very small on the senders mail. As a result the text becomes very pixely(word?).

I have my settings at to compose mail in Arial 10, read mail in Arial 10 but it is no displaying as Arial 10!

Edit: I can live with it but just a tad annoying for an OCD head like me ;)

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,359 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

Do you have your email editor set as Word? That's the cause of most of my Outlook related headaches

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

That seems to have worked.

I liked the Word option though as the spelling as you type I found handy.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,473 ✭✭✭Roddy23

Any time I have ever had problems with the Word editor within Outlook, if you reset the normal.doc template, stored in:

C:\Documents and Settings\"user"\Application Data\Microsoft\Templates

and then go back to Outlook, and try as before should work.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,732 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

feylya wrote: »
    Do you have your email editor set as Word? That's the cause of most of my Outlook related headaches
    qft.

Advertisement