Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sony CR31 Laptop

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭mawk

smells like advertising.

9 posts and 4 of them are pushing sony products

• Registered Users Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

Reported. There's no such thing as a bargain in the 'Sony centre'. They're run by Peats, therefore they are overpriced.

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭TheCaveman

Hmmm, I bought similar Sony laptop from Best Buy in the States, except it had 3GB ram, better processer, and larger hard drive.

Laptop Price = €580
    Plane ticket - Does not matter, but was less than €500,

Total less than €1000

So if you want this, fly to the States and get it there.

Sony Centres never have Bargins, even in there sales

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,073 ✭✭✭mickoneill30

antoswords wrote: »
    Hi Folks was in the sony centre in Swords and they are doing the VGNCR31S for €1099.00 with a free Brother multi function printer! Seems like a good deal to me as my mate bought one in peats two weeks ago for €1279, no printer.

Your mate should have shopped around

It's €993 here
    http://www.dabs.ie/productview.aspx?Quicklinx=4YWY&SearchType=1&SearchTerms=vgncr31s+l&PageMode=3&SearchKey=All&SearchMode=All&NavigationKey=0
    Still not a great spec for that price though.
    There's a bit of postage to be added to that.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement