Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Last Minute Deals

Options
  • 10-06-2008 9:27pm
    Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hey,

So just finished college, broke, but want a holiday. So, I was thinking of booking a last minute deal with a friend of mine. We're pretty much happy to go *anywhere* that has sunshine and a beach/pool, except Playa del Ingles (but in fairness, if the price is right we're not really that fussy, as with some many things in life :D).

So I was on sunway.ie, budget travel, falcon and panorama. Some of these sites have great deals for this week but obviously we're not going for a while. (July 4/5/6 leaving, 7 days). So, my question is, are we likely to get as good a deal in July as are available now in June? Is it worth just booking a cheap holiday now rather than risking not getting one?

I've never done this before, usually do more of a cultural city break enjoy the atmosphere type thing, but just wanna chill, read book, drink wine and eat good food without any extra hassle... haha.

Any feed back appreciated...!

Is it better to book online or go to a travel agents, who'll have the best deal!?

Advertisement