Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MALE Rock singer needed!!!!

Options
  • 10-06-2008 9:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

MALE ROCK SINGER NEEDED!!!! We are a dublin based original rock band looking for a TALENTED and DEDICATED male singer aged between 21 and 31 to complete our lineup.Our influences include LED ZEPPELIN , Rory Gallagher Jimi Hendrix etc We are looking for a Robert Plant/ Brian Johnson type voice with lots of RANGE and POWER! We have lots of brand new epic material already written and ready to gig(IT WILL BLOW YOUR MIND) We believe that we have the talent and determination to make a living from our music.This IS the time to do it.THIS WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE!!!!!!pm me to arrange an audition.
    DO IT NOW

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 achillies

we are holding auditions this sunday and next sunday so be sure to get in contact if your interested

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭Ross Mc

Where abouts in Dublin are you based

• Registered Users Posts: 4,503 ✭✭✭smelltheglove

Any samples of your work? even rough recordings just to get an idea of the style?

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭Ross Mc

Sorry didn't read your carefully I'm 18 and am probably too young but if I amn't then go to this site www.bebo.com/ross-mc-e and listen to whatever and mama said

Advertisement