Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airsoft International magazine

Options
  • 10-06-2008 8:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,502 ✭✭✭

Just got the first issue of my new subscription of AI Mag. Nice issue and a few good articles including kit bag tools and reviews on 1911's and and MP40 and an article on a certain controversial ww2 loadout...:rolleyes::D

It cost £66 for the year which works out at about €6.91 per issue. A few cent more than Easons but it comes early, never miss an issue and none of the hassle/parking and chasing my ass about for it... (which I've done in the past).

Nice bonus was the Viper Dump Pouch which came free with the first issue. :D

Recommended.;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

I was thinking about getting a sub for it. Until a few months ago I lived less than 5 minutes walk from a Eason's Limerick city store so I never had any bother getting it when it was out, but I've been finding it trickier and trickier to get in Dublin city or Blanch, and it doesn't seem to ship to any of the Meath stores.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,502 ✭✭✭defenderdude

Dex, one thing if you do - purchase on-line as opposed to the phone hotline. If you order over the phone you will pay a couple % extra if using a credit card (at least that's what the guy at AI told me). Buy it on the site and just state what colour drop pouch you want in the comments section.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

i blagged my sub from them ,before that my mate in eason got it in for me

Advertisement