Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PLC Business course

Options
  • 10-06-2008 4:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 888 ✭✭✭

just looking into doing a PLC for business but i dont know much (ie. anything) about them. just have a few questions. if anyone could help me i would really appreciate it :)

-what colleges in dublin will do PLC's for business?

-are there entry requirements to do PLC's (eg. Leaving cert grades/points)?

-if i did a PLC in business, what colleges could i go to?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Another2014

PLC 2014 - What is the course like? What type of work is done in the course and is it difficult?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 finny96

This course consists of 12 modoules.

The modules includes business admintration, Word Processing, Accounting, Communications, Touch typng and Sectarial studies.

The course from my early experience appears to contain a lot of work as their is a number modules to completed in a short time.

The aspect of this course in which i have found most difficult is touch typing as at the moment my speed is not at the required level.

The course however is very interesting and I have really enjoyed learning about businesses and how they are run and Business and Court laws.

I am looking forward to the next few months to learn more and improve my business knowledge and skills.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,140 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

FETAC tutors, please do not use this forum for assignments.
    Thread closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement