Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Business: how did you do?

Options
  • 10-06-2008 4:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 34

I think i did alright in paper 1, i got 5 outta 6 done. Paper 2 tho.... man, much harder. And not a single ratio question in sight! I wasted so much of my time learning those off... also, Did anyone else get the balance for paper 2 Q1 to be 247215 euro?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭gant0

ya paper 1 was soft im kinda regretting not doing a 5fth q but meh id say i got an a in paper 1....paper to was much harder but still not that hard...i didnt get Q1 balance but i got Q4 balanced and i got 665900 i think im not really sure as i forgot to take it down....

• Registered Users Posts: 34 oponodon

aww cool, i got something like that in Q4. I was out by 100 in the second figure. must've been an adding mistake or something...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 183 ✭✭TransititionMan

I got 665900

anyone know the balance for Q1 though?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 709 ✭✭✭tracker-man

i thought paper 1 was easy, i'd say i got close to full marks but paper 2 was a different story altogether! Because i hate accounting i dodged them questions and did all of the theory ones which weren't very nice but still, i'm hoping for a B overall :D

Posted via Mobile Device

• Advertisement

mmm... I think i might have gotten a B aswell. I was really pissed about there being no business analysis Q though. Anyway, i gotta go now, gotta study friggin french. :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 256 ✭✭Cow Moolester

I think i did ok.

I went through all of Paper 1 without touching an accounting question and I knew everything. Paper 2 was alright.... I did the Trading Profit and Loss yadda yadda yadda account which I didn't get to balance. I got everything right except for the Balance Sheet. I went wrong there somewhere

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 S h a n e

Short questions were grand. i did 1, 4, 5, 6 in the paper 1 and i did 1, 3, 5, 6 in paper 2. Overall i was happy :D

Advertisement