Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

fish tank/aquarium

Options
  • 10-06-2008 2:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭

hi folks,

anyone selling or know of someone selling a fish tank. must be about 250-300 litres and include sttand, if anyone hears of anything can they let me know

cheers

stan

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,432 ✭✭✭Steve_o

Thats a big tank... Coopers shop on main street sell gold fish and little tanks, maybe they'd order a big one in for you if you asked!

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭stan1979

was hoping to pick one up 2nd hand cause the prices that are charged on new tanks is a joke but will pop in and ask,

is coppers passed centra???

• Registered Users Posts: 3,432 ✭✭✭Steve_o

If your driving down main street, Coopers in on the right at the corner where Adrian Dunne's pharmacy is...its before Centra. you can't miss it, it generally has a rake of flowers and stuff outside it on a big trailer!

think i know the place now,

cheers for that

stan

• Registered Users Posts: 679 ✭✭✭undecided

Yeah they would probably oblige you yer man there is really sound hates to see me coming I do have his heart broke!:D

You could try buy n sell for 2nd hand or you might be lucky with jumbletown.ie!

• Advertisement

had a look on the buyand sell website but the few that i was interested were goin or i got no answer or reply when i called them

• Registered Users Posts: 3,835 ✭✭✭s8n

Joe Hosey Glazing in Abbeyleix could make you up one. They did for me. Great tank

cheers sn8
    what size tank did you get and whats was the cost,only problem with getting a tank made is they dont come with a stand or lid or did they help you out with that??

• Registered Users Posts: 3,835 ✭✭✭s8n

I cant remember the cost (was a few years a go), but it was a 200 litre he did.
    Give him a call sure, very helpful guy.

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭RustySpoon

I have a 3 ft tank (I think) with light, lid, stones, filter, heater, water and a few fish that i am willing to let go. Based in Portlaoise. PM an offer to me if you are still interested.

• Advertisement
Advertisement