Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Business Studies Paper 1 (and 2 later) What dyu think?

Options
  • 10-06-2008 1:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 183 ✭✭

Well i thought the questions were good i defintly thought i got an A anyway and if i didnt i wouldve lost it in the short questions.
    Hapy all round though .. thought it was very good and i didt even have to use the "Anylysed Cash book" paper after all my worrying :P
    Done question 1, 4,5 and 6 and thought they were simple... delighted =]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭eVeNtInE

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭Cathal93

Yeh i thought it was great!!!!!!!!!! Was sooooo nervous going in but the questions were brilliant!!!! Got all the questions in paper 1 done, so was delighted with that, and everyone 1 i did really well in, and still finished early!!!!!!!:L:L Short questions weren't too bad, sum were a little difficult, but thats life!!!! Paper two, ledger and final accounts both balanced!!!! then got 2,3 and 5 done was was pretty happy!!!!

Roll on history.....i want another a!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 Lorthas

It was a pretty good exam, I thought paper 1 was easy, but paper 2 was a little bit harder, I'm not sure about my result yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 676 ✭✭✭ayumi

Lorthas wrote: »
    It was a pretty good exam, I thought paper 1 was easy, but paper 2 was a little bit harder, I'm not sure about my result yet.
    yeah,my final Q didnt balance

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 winner92

I was very happy with the whole exam in general especially paper 2 i think i got at least a B but good chance of an A although i think that i forgot to put my exam number on the extra sheet in paper 2 does this matter???

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 676 ✭✭✭ayumi

winner92 wrote: »
    I was very happy with the whole exam in general especially paper 2 i think i got at least a B but good chance of an A although i think that i forgot to put my exam number on the extra sheet in paper 2 does this matter???
    I did that too but if you put your extra page in the answer booklet its ok

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 winner92

ayumi wrote: »
    I did that too but if you put your extra page in the answer booklet its ok
    yeah i did thank god!!:D:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 183 ✭✭TransititionMan

yup i did good in paper two aswelll =]
    god im delighted !!
    its short li8ved though cos ive french 2moro :S
    May gd have mercy on my soul :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 709 ✭✭✭tracker-man

May gd have mercy on my soul :P