Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bobby Lashley Tna!!!!

Options
  • 10-06-2008 11:44am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 37

anyone one hear bobby lashley could go to TNA.....

kurt angle tried to persuade him to do it!!!!!

TNA GOIN TO BE SO MUCH BETTER THAN WWE IF THIS HAPPENS!!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭Reganio 2

Bobby Lashley isn't gonna boost TNA that much at all and then he will fade into midcard hell after his first push for the title.

Lashley seems to have got a great rep after he left WWE considering he was useless when he was there but people seem to like him now.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,599 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

anyone one hear bobby lashley could go to TNA.....

kurt angle tried to persuade him to do it!!!!!

TNA GOIN TO BE SO MUCH BETTER THAN WWE IF THIS HAPPENS!!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D

Why? Because of the possibility of the fact that they have a poor mans Brock Lesnar in Matt Morgan, and if they sign Lashley, they'll have Black Lesnar?

TNA's main event picture has been a shambles for months now, Lashley isn't going to help that situation.

VR!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 crazy-cooke

Reganio 2 wrote: »
    Bobby Lashley isn't gonna boost TNA that much at all and then he will fade into midcard hell after his first push for the title.

Lashley seems to have got a great rep after he left WWE considering he was useless when he was there but people seem to like him now.

i dont know now!....he has potential to be a great wrestler and fans like him as i do..... but he could surprise you!!!

thanks for responding though!!!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,985 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

Didn't he just sign for one of the smaller MMA promotions?

Why? Because of the possibility of the fact that they have a poor mans Brock Lesnar in Matt Morgan, and if they sign Lashley, they'll have Black Lesnar?

TNA's main event picture has been a shambles for months now, Lashley isn't going to help that situation.

VR!

there isn't really a wrestler like him in TNA at the moment......
    BUT TNA DO AVE THE BETTER MATCHES IN MY PERSONAL OPINION!!!

WWE ARE WAY TOO MELODRAMRIC IN THERE STORY LINES AND NEED TO FOCUS MORE ON GOOD MATCHES

thanks for responding!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,045 ✭✭✭Vince135792003

Yeah the AFL. I didn't know it even existed until he signed for them.

i heard dat too.....but he'll just end up like brock lesnar if that happens

I MEAN HE is A WRESTLER NOT A FIGHETER.....or a martial arts fighter!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,985 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

i heard dat too.....but he'll just end up like brock lesnar if that happens

I MEAN HE is A WRESTLER NOT A FIGHETER.....or a martial arts fighter!!!

So he'll end up on a big contract with the biggest MMA promotion in the world?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,702 ✭✭✭ec18

TNA'S X-Division is/was great. But whats lashley going to do he wasn't that high profile in WWE before he left. Can't see the point and TNA for the forseeable future will still suck. I can't believe they are still trying to make the Karen Angle angle work. Just stupidity

ec18 wrote: »
    TNA'S X-Division is/was great. But whats lashley going to do he wasn't that high profile in WWE before he left. Can't see the point and TNA for the forseeable future will still suck. I can't believe they are still trying to make the Karen Angle angle work. Just stupidity

i know.....der story's are a bit ridiculous!!!!!

BUT MY GOD IS SHE HOT!!!!!!:eek::eek::eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,028 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

bobby lashely is an awful wrestler with zilch charisma and no idea how to cut a decent promo.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭Reganio 2

Anyone remember his slagging of Finlay?

Can't remember it exactly but it was something like "You say your name is Finlay and you love to fight. I say your name is Finlay and your a bastárd"

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,478 ✭✭✭Bubs101

I believe the word used was bathturd.

In fairness to Lashley, as crap as he was, the WWE were pushing him to the high heavens. He got a fairly massive programme with McMahon and a lot of time on TV so I would assume he would have some kid fans out there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 464 ✭✭redmosquito

• Registered Users Posts: 10,599 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

there isn't really a wrestler like him in TNA at the moment......

I'll place a safer bet that Monty Brown makes it back to TNA before Bobby Lashley gets there.

Then they won't need Black Lesnar. :)
    VR!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

Lashley has been working a few wrestling shows recently/soon I think. He worked for Booker's promotion already as far as I know, and he's booked for a lucha show soon. Still, if he wants to give MMA a go then he should focus on that and not TNA

I don't think that Lashley would make any difference in TNA's fortunes. He's not as good a wrestler as the likes of Sting, Angle or Christian, he's nowhere near as good on the mic as any of them and he hasn't got as big a fanbase as any of those three. And the three guys I mentioned all made initial impacts on TNA which sort of levelled off after a few weeks. I can't see Lashley doing anything for TNA

Fozzy wrote: »
    Lashley has been working a few wrestling shows recently/soon I think. He worked for Booker's promotion already as far as I know, and he's booked for a lucha show soon. Still, if he wants to give MMA a go then he should focus on that and not TNA

I don't think that Lashley would make any difference in TNA's fortunes. He's not as good a wrestler as the likes of Sting, Angle or Christian, he's nowhere near as good on the mic as any of them and he hasn't got as big a fanbase as any of those three. And the three guys I mentioned all made initial impacts on TNA which sort of levelled off after a few weeks. I can't see Lashley doing anything for TNA

good point!!!!! thanks:D:D

Advertisement