Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I jim Corr right about 9/11 or is he a nutter ?

Options
  • 09-06-2008 10:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭

he went on the radio and said the us government blew up the WTC with demolition explosives.....

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,701 ✭✭✭Diogenes

lucozader wrote: »
    he went on the radio and said the us government blew up the WTC with demolition explosives.....

Yes because his status as "least attractive member of the Corrs" adds weight to his claims.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,504 ✭✭✭SpitfireIV

lucozader wrote: »

Wow, you aint never been in the 'Conspiracy Theory' forum have you? :pac:

But yes, if it were Jim that said it, then I'd believe him, had it of been Andrea I would have laughed it off.

:p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,672 ✭✭✭s_carnage

I don't know if it is true but there are some weird claims made in the documentary that claimed it was the American goverment behind 9/11.

Sure take a look at the video, just do a search for loose change on youtube. It's an interesting enough video but i do beleive you could twist any sort of tragedy to make someone look bad. It's al about arranging the fact in a way you want them to appear.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

There's more evidence to support the theory than there is to back up the American Governments story.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,173 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

He's certainly right in that there are a lot of questions about the September 11th attacks that haven't been adequately answered. Going as far as saying that elements of the American government were behind the attacks, however, is pure speculation and conspiracy theory imho.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 33 curiousn

s_carnage wrote: »
    Sure take a look at the video, just do a search for loose change on youtube. It's an interesting enough video but i do beleive you could twist any sort of tragedy to make someone look bad. It's al about arranging the fact in a way you want them to appear.

s_carnage,

I agree, it's not too difficult to only present facts that suit and weak straw man arguments to put across a persuasive argument. Loose change could look compelling but if you dig deep enough it turns out to be disinformation http://www.oilempire.us/pentagon.html I don't believe the Pentagon was hit by a missile.

911 Mysteries also looks compelling, however make sure to read 911 Mysteries Guide www.911mysteriesguide.com to see a good attempt at debunking it. I'm not certain either way about whether or not the towers were demolished, but taking them down (by plane attack or explosives) achieved the same end and served as a Reichstag Fire or Pearl Harbour to usher in a new era of war.

Despite these weak "documentaries" I still agree with most of what Jim Corr wa saying. Start doing some research into Bilderberg Meetings, Trilateral Commission, Skull & Bones (mmm....both "choices" for Prez at the last U.S. election came from this tiny secret society) and you'll see that there's a lot more going on than meets the eye.

Fair play to you Jim. Not everything you said may be right, but at least you had the balls to come out and say something that everybody else in the media was afraid to.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

911 is forgiven but not forgotten.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

Rb wrote: »
    There's more evidence to support the theory than there is to back up the American Governments story.
    hahahahaha

Advertisement