Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

spring up grade ... going mad

Options
  • 09-06-2008 8:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,485 ✭✭✭

hi all...
    new to this so please be gentle :pac:
    i have a action sport games steyr ssg 69 p2... i use it for target practice
    (50 meter range) i have been trying to get up grade parts for this but would have more luck finding a virgin in templebar at midnight on friday!!!
    i have contacted the supplier... no joy at all
    im looking for a spring (does not have to be for this rifle but one that does will do) i have gone to loads of websites but can not find it...
    in the future i want a new trigger mech and poss other things
    can any one help ... i have the spring out of my gun and cant use it and dont want to assemble it with out up grading

please please help :confused:

dj jarvis

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

i think MIA sourced springs for the SSG, drop them an email and see if they have any.,

• Registered Users Posts: 3,485 ✭✭✭dj jarvis

yea was thinking about that but if i got a upgraded spring it would bring it up over one j... this would then make it illegal .. dont think mia would get into that.... when they come in they have to downgrade them anyway....
    was thinkg mail order from abroad

thanks for your speedy reply:pac:

no what i meant is they have already got some so they might be able to get you one around the 1J or maybe a little less mark.,

EDIT: just reading that again im not sure are you asking where you can get a spring that will get you up over 1J?

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

Are you trying to upgrade this over 1j?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,485 ✭✭✭dj jarvis

yes over one j... the one i have just does not cut the mustard for windy target practice... have used .25 bb but still not great.... need more punch
    i have looked at sites in the us and japan but not sure what springs will go into my one

• Advertisement

concider my reccomendation void so., ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

Sorry man we do not discuss illegal upgrades here, thread closed. As you are new I will not sanction you any further. Upgrading like that will mean you will own what is classed as an illegal firearm.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement