Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Record Book Paper

Options
  • 09-06-2008 8:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭

Are we given all the Record Book Paper or do we have to rule some out?

I would guess that we are given it all, only in the pre we would to rule some of it out.

Do you need to ask for it or is it given?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 183 ✭✭TransititionMan

i trust your on about business studies and as far as i know you dont but if there is some you'll have to ask for it i assume.
    I had to ask for graph paper in my maths exams anyway like so im just assuming.

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭jc2008

Yea, I was on about Business

So are we definitely supplied with Record Book paper, even Record Book 1 (analysed cash book)?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭eVeNtInE

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭gant0

ya there supplied

• Closed Accounts Posts: 709 ✭✭✭tracker-man

yep, record book paper is provided! :D it comes in a booklet similar to the regular writing ones but it has something like 4 pages of record book one, 4 of record book 2, and 4 of record book 3. And yes you probably do have to ask for it because the accounting questions are optional i believe. Hope that helps!

Posted via Mobile Device

• Advertisement

Yup :)
    Thats a load off anyways, i hate marking out the things in the booklet, the thought of writing out a petty cash book in it makes me shudder :P

• Registered Users Posts: 7,467 ✭✭✭highlydebased

No it all comes in one booklet- Your regular answers go in this also. So you dont ask for anything.....its a yellow booklet instead of the blue ones

Lol i know now :P Seriously easy =]

It was a nice setup although they supplied with about 6 pages of Record Book 2 and 2 pages of Record Book 3 lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 S h a n e

There was fu*k all writing pages. I only did one account type question, the analysed cash book. :P

• Advertisement

I did every accounting question available and still ran out of writing paper!

Advertisement