Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

English Essays

Options
  • 09-06-2008 5:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭

hey was just wondering wat essay titles ye all did??? I did the last one (most interestin place i visited) but no1 else in my year did it. plus how much did ye rite???:D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 183 ✭✭TransititionMan

I done number four, what the world needs.
    Basicly i wrote down what the world doesnt need and therefore got the solution that once u take away what the world doesnt need you can find that the world doesnt need anything.
    Also i slipped in some descriptive writing and some cathchy phrases and managed to fit it into a nice 5 page bracket.
    I thought it was a very good choice but i disliked the comprehension.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 shantow

i did the debate speech on whether young people are trused in ireland today, v. easy, id say i got at least 55/70 :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 183 ✭✭TransititionMan

same with mine it took me a page and a half to get going but when i did eventually get going i flew an wrote about corruption in th law and how we destroy the earth.
    I managed to merge geography cspe and english into the essay :P

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭eVeNtInE

This post has been deleted.

Advertisement