Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Baby Girl for Jessica Alba

Options
  • 09-06-2008 2:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭

US sources are reporting that Jessica Alba has given birth to a baby girl. One Hollywood magazine claims that the Fantastic Four actress gave birth at the weekend at the A-list’s favourite, Cedars-Sinai Medical Centre in LA. Insiders claim they saw Jessica’s husband of three weeks, Cash Warren, entering the maternity ward carrying food, while her father was allegedly overheard saying “she’s beautiful.” Jessica’s spokesperson would not comment on the rumours.

Congralutions if true to Jessica and Cash

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭NAGGIE03

Its true according to People.com. They named her Honor!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭JP Liz

Hollywood star Jessica Alba and her husband Cash Warren have named their newborn baby daughter.

According to US reports, the couple are planning to call their baby Honor Marie Warren.

Alba's brother Josh told E! Online: "Jessica did everything natural. It was all natural. It went really well."
    Speaking about his baby niece, he said: "She is gorgeous. She looks just like my sister.

"We are all just ecstatic. She definitely looks like an Alba to me."

• Registered Users Posts: 3,626 ✭✭✭Stargal

JP Liz, if you're using something from another website then you need to 1) put it in quote tags and 2) put down the site that you're taking it from.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,900 ✭✭✭Quality

TYPICAL!!!!

I have Honor down as a baby girl name, Now everyone will think I took it from Ms Alba.

Congrats to her and the husband all the same!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Pigletlover

Just the one? Thought she was expecting twins??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

Honors a horrible name :/

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

Ya, pretty awful.

Advertisement