Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Wanted] Accommodation near Ballsbridge

Options
  • 09-06-2008 1:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭

hey guys
    hope ye all had a good weekend.
    im from cork, and im moving up to live and work full time in dublin
    ill be working in ballsbridge area.
    im looking to find good decent/resonable priced accomodation in dublin that will meet the following criteria:

1. will allow for quick and easy travel to work by foot, luas, dart, or bus (say 15 mins tops, travelling with any of the above modes of transport)

2.must be less than 500euro rent a month

3. must have a car space

is there any areas of even rooms for rent that meet these criteria?
    im moving to dublin on my own, so a room would do just fine.

thanks very much,
    ed :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,686 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

Check out daft.ie..

You would be lucky to get what you want for that price in D4 - you may have to expand your search a bit :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭eurotrotter

Check out daft.ie..

You would be lucky to get what you want for that price in D4 - you may have to expand your search a bit :)

thanks for the reply, is there anywhere u might recommend?
    thanks

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

http://www.dublinbus.ie/home/

"Ballsbridge" is serviced by the following routes : 18 | 27x | 4 | 45 | 4a | 5 | 7 | 7a | 7n | 8 |

The dart also goes to Lawnsdowne road station which is nice and handy for Ballsbridge.

Accommodation in Dublin is very expensive and Ballsbridge is in D4 which is one of the more affluent parts of the city.

Out by UCD you may be able to find some accommodation especially if your looking at this time of the year.It isn't too far and you could walk from Clonskeagh in.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭eurotrotter

thanks very much
    wats areas are close by that would be cheap, that would also have a car space?
    thank again
    ed

Moonbeam wrote: »
    http://www.dublinbus.ie/home/

"Ballsbridge" is serviced by the following routes : 18 | 27x | 4 | 45 | 4a | 5 | 7 | 7a | 7n | 8 |

The dart also goes to Lawnsdowne road station which is nice and handy for Ballsbridge.

Accommodation in Dublin is very expensive and Ballsbridge is in D4 which is one of the more affluent parts of the city.

Out by UCD you may be able to find some accommodation especially if your looking at this time of the year.It isn't too far and you could walk from Clonskeagh in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 598 ✭✭✭IronMan

Close to Ballsbridge you will not get anything too cheap. It is however close to the dart, so you could get the train from Blackrock. As another poster mentioned, you could look in Clonskeagh, its a lovely part of the city (I should know, I live there), and you may be able to find a room in your price range. Normally comes with parking. As many students are moving out, it should be possible to get a room. Buying a pedal bike would be the best bet, you could get from there to Ballsbridge in 15 minutes on the bike.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17 alennon1

Hi Ed,
    My name is Aoife Lennon. There is a single room free in my house for €500 a month. Nice house 5 min walk from bus stop 15 minute walk from dart and near shop,pub, chemist.....Let me know if you are interested. The room is available immediately
    Thanks
    Aoife

no offence...but a single room for 500? Is the bed made of dead taoiseachs?

heh

so where abouts in balls bridge? And are bills included?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 alennon1

yea and it's nothing but THE BEST dead taoseachs......no bills arent included. Its in Booterstown but its 10 mins on the bus

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement