Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tá ceist agam!!!

Options
  • 08-06-2008 11:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭

So ya I use really simple irish, but its usually grand. I have good enough vocab and I can generally get about 2/3 pages out of a topic. Should I be ok? Or will the simple irish be a bit of a problem?? ahhhhhh.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 773 ✭✭✭Cokehead Mother

The level you're doing and your grade aspirations might be helpful. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭lovechem

Higher and like a C2/C1. Don't mind reallly tho! I was thrown into the lowest stream after the JC with a bunch of D students(I got a C) and my teacher just treated us like pass students. By the end about 4 of us ended up doing higher level in different classes. I went into a higher stream and got the second highest in the pre's(60%). Its not unbelievably basic, but I haven't been learning off streams of stuff from resources like Dreimire, Foinse and La.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 773 ✭✭✭Cokehead Mother

You'll be fine. If you have a decent vocabulary and you display competent grammar, then you should be good for a C1. They're really more worried about you writing correctly and having good Irish than being able to write well. When I say 'well', I mean what English examiners expect of us.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭lovechem

yay!!!!!!! :pac: hopefully a lovely teideal will come up tmw! ty ty I feel relieved! Tá faoiseamh agam anois ;)

Advertisement