Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Night before jitters.... help..

Options
  • 08-06-2008 9:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭

right so like wats the chances of drugs coming up the mora..... and can someone please tell me why everyone thinks the health system will come up........

:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 787 ✭✭✭bUILDERtHEbOB

I'm hoping for something on the death of the Irish language tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 342 ✭✭thomasjad

I'm not that worried about irish,haven't done anything so really ought to be....but still nothing,just worried bout maths and french

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭betsymagoo

ok i wonder cud i like learn a essay off in a nite...... bas na gaelige..... wud that do..... i jst found it in the gud oul reliable dreimire......

oh thats it thers no hope for me.....

• Registered Users Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭cHaTbOx

you can learn anything off in a night ,dont give in . you are so near.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭betsymagoo

rite i suppose gettin of the computer wud be a good start...... rite so i have drugs and bas na gaelige...... dya kno wat im just gonna write one of them even if they dont come up....... pityful but its worth a try......

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭Paddy-Megans-Lo

The irish language has come up twice since 2004

So has the olympics/special olympics and general problems

my bet is on health and/or irish language or possibly a question on problems of youth again...

So i learned essays on those 3, but also, i learned about 2 paragraphs on really general essays like scheimhlitheoireacht, coiriulacht, drugai, alcol, meain cumarsaide, timpeallacht, cniochas, bochtanas and polaiteoiri

...just so your able to slot in a few topics into one essay which gives you less to study on one specific thing..

Advertisement