Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BAH! ..... Freekin' Biology!

Options
  • 08-06-2008 7:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,975 ✭✭✭

Ok, I love Biology and had an amazing teacher but I'm dreading the test, I think it's the fact that there's so much! :( I know when it comes to the day I'll probably be alright but waiting around for it is horrible! :P

Is anyone else on the same boat or is it just me?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 728 ✭✭✭YourName

+1

I feel your pain ! ! !!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 IHATECHEMISTRY

Totallllllly empathise!! That and tomorrow, sooooo dead
    maths AND Irish...recipe for disaster

• Registered Users Posts: 6,172 ✭✭✭1huge1

Ya and ive left it till the last minute, so much of my tests are cramped together and I really haven't got the chance to study much biology yet.
    I've wendesday off, so all tuesday evening,night, wednesday morning, afternoon and night will be biology biology biology.

Which leaves me with thursday afternoon and evening to study german, which isnt too bad as theres not much you can do for that.

Advertisement