Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free hotel voucher from Bord Gais

Options
  • 08-06-2008 7:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭

I see Bord Gais have just launched their summer servicing promotion here. Have your heating system fixed or serviced during the summer months and get a hotel voucher for €105. Doesn't seem to be any snags but Id prefer cheaper gas than hotel offers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭Oracle

Yeah I'd prefer cheaper gas too, or maybe cheaper boiler service! I've read they're looking for another increase in October. By the way they've a tariff without a standing charge it's cheaper if you use below 3200KWh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭broadsheet

OK I stand corrected the voucher is available only after having a service done and not a repair.:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 btq

I bloody got a 99 euro hotel voucher off them last year around the same time for the same thing? Herself was delighted....then she dumped me! Ran off with the Bord Gáis service engineer she did!!!

Btq, obviously the Bord Gais guy gave her a better servicing..... :rolleyes: sorry couldnt resist

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭junkster12345

ha ha....lmao

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,464 ✭✭✭Kristok

just got mine serviced damn it

kristok the offer is ongoing so you should be entitled to it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 btq

broadsheet wrote: »
    Btq, obviously the Bord Gais guy gave her a better servicing..... :rolleyes: sorry couldnt resist

I'm glad you find it so amusing. It's just me and the boiler now you know! Still, she keeps me warm at night and only needs a good servicing once a year so its not all bad!! ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,464 ✭✭✭Kristok

na got it done last month, it was months late pity i didnt wait one more month

Advertisement