Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Watergate

Options
  • 08-06-2008 6:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭

What happened there?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

What happened there?

I'm not sure, whats your 'THEORY'

I recomend you do a little research, then come back and we will be here to discuss it.

try here
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Watergate

see if anything piques your curiosity and then start diggin deeper.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭GioSosStavros

I don't believe in Wikipedia - it's flawed.

I want your take on it first please.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

Wikipedia is flawd, yes, as anyone can edit it. However you can take a read of the resources down the bottom that can hold valuable information and resources.

If I do recall, there was one witness to the break in, a man named Forrest Gump who was staying in the Hotel at the time...

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

I don't believe in Wikipedia - it's flawed.

I want your take on it first please.

That's a fairly bizarre statement to make. You won't trust an online reference, so you ask for random strangers to instead act as an online reference? How can you trust what we say?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

What happened there?

Its a hotel complex. Lots of stuff happened there. Lots of stuff still happens there.

Maybe you could be a bit more specific?

• Advertisement
Advertisement